Monday 31 December 2012

The Remix According To Aquasky (2012 Future Vintage Vaults)

So, here comes the last Future Vintage Vaults collection for this year, dedicated this time to Aquasky. These 11 remixes represent the best in the tradition of atmospheric drum'n'bass. This was my favourite music for dreaming, and we used to dream a lot back then, remember that? May this collection be a medicine to your hangover headz. Have fun and stay tuned in the Year 13.

01 Omni Trio-Who Are You (Aqua Sky mix)
02 Outside-Moodswings (Aquasky Remix)
03 Larceny-Who Are You (Aquasky Mix)
04 Hunch-Visible From Space (Aquasky Mix)
05 Art Of Noise-Crusoe (Remixed by Aquasky)
06 Galliano-Slack Hands (Aquasky Remix)
07 Skindivers-Enclosed Areas (Aquasky Remix)
08 Terranova-Precipice (Aquasky remix)
09 A Guy Called Gerald-So Many Dreams (Aquasky Full Mix)
10 Cold Mission-Guest Spots (Aquasky Remix)
11 Aquasky-Images (Aquasky Remix)


mp3 I 320kbps I 74 minutes I 171mb I link in comments

4 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saomusubi said...

I love it, thanks!

phatjam said...

great comp many thanks

Drew Froning said...

Nice to have all these together - I've got some on various mixes. THanks!