Sunday 4 November 2012

The Remix According To Groove Armada (2012 Future Vintage Vaults)

What can I say about this duo - I loved their music and videos until they sold out completely after their third album. At The River with that thymoline Patti Page sample was a gorgeous soundtrack to an ending century. This Future Vintage Vaults compilation contains a dozen of their early remixes, remarkable for great sound design and awesome chilling capacity.

01 Akasha-Crazy Baby (Groove Armada's Presque Celebre Mix)
02 Space Raiders-Disko Doktor (Groove Armada Remix)
03 Visit Venus-Kinski Disko Fox Machine (Groove Armada Remix)
04 Language Lab-Burning Disaster (Groove Armada Bedtime Story Mix)
05 Q-Burns Abstract Message-Feng Shui (Groove Armada's Lost In Space Remix)
06 Natural Calamity-And That's Saying A Lot (Groove Armada's 2nd Dub)
07 A Tribe Called Quest-Description Of A Fool (GA's Acoustic Mix)
08 Shirley Bassey-Never Never Never (Groove Armada Mix)
09 Mad*nna-Music (Groove Armada 12 Mix)
10 Handsome Boy Modeling School-Sunshine (Groove Armada Sunset Dub)
11 Rae & Christian-Let It Go ft The Pharcyde (Groove Armada's Country House Remix)
12 Bushy-Don't Mind If I Do (Groove Armada 100 Club Mix)


mp3 I 320kbps I 74 minutes I 170mb I link in comments

4 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amacord said...

excellent choice, that akasha remix is one of my all time favs btw, thank you FVV once again.

robbie said...

love the HBMS sunshine one of my all time favs

aorto said...

Welcome back!