Saturday 31 March 2012

The Remix According To Red Snapper (2012 Future Vintage Vaults)

I used to love that deep Red Snapper trade mark sound on their first two albums and even though I can't say the same about their late 90s material or their current ressurection, their remixes definitely deserve to have their own Future Vintage Vaults collection. Enjoy and stay tuned!

01 Ruby-Paraffin (Red Snapper Mix)
02 Hookian Mindz-Freshmess (Red Snapper Mix)
03 Garbage-Stupid Girl (Red Snapper Instrumental Mix)
04 Philadelphia Bluntz-Shakey Shakey (Red Snapper RMX)
05 Coldcut-Re-Boot The System (Remix By Red Snapper)
06 Glamorous Hooligan-In Absentia (Red Snapper Mix)
07 Howie B.-Take Your Partner By The Hand (Red Snapper Remix)
08 David Holmes-Gritty Shaker (Red Snapper Remix)
09 Archive-You Make Me Feel (Spectre Remix)
10 Gus Gus-Starlovers (Red Snapper Mix)
11 Trouble Funk-Hey Fellas (Red Snapper Remix)
12 The Sabres Of Paradise-Wilmot (Red Snapper Remix)


mp3 I 320kbps I 78 minutes I 190mb I link in comments

6 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saomusubi said...

Great,thx!

Tajak said...

Respect for all of your hard work and energy that you have been putting into creating such an amazing "The Remix According To ..." collection! I love it and always can't wait for the next one! :-)

Best wishes and keep it up, mate...:)

baroquedub said...

I'd always been slightly disappointed that nothing Red Snapper ever did quite compared with the Weatherall remix of Hot Flush on their first album, but it's great to hear that they're equally adapt at returning the favour for other artists. I should have been hunting down their remixes instead of buying their albums!

Another great collection. Thank you.

benopause said...

I've just stumbled on your blog, and man, it has most of my vinyl that I have lost/sold/keft behind. Thanks for the efforts. Proper good. Thanks. Ben

ed said...

Particularly loved your earlier posts for infonet-
some great stuff there-thanks for keeping those links going.
Looking through your blog brought back some memories from early to mid 90's- following link a mix of stuff from those days!

http://i.mixcloud.com/CBaqIU

seen you haven't posted for a couple of month-it is appreciated-hope you keep it going in some form!

Cheers and all the best