Saturday 27 August 2011

FILT020 The Amalgamation Of Soundz (1997 Filter)

This eponymous debut album by the aptly named duo Mark Hartbottle & Jean-Claude Thompson AKA The Amalgamation Of Soundz is another ear-pleaser. Take the best breakbeats of all tempos, add some funky keys, a scent of trancy synths, bake until ready and serve chilled... Too bad these guys released so little after their second Filter album Part II (coming soon), but their compilations, DJ sets and remixes are also cool. I'm thinking more and more about putting their post-Filter material together as another Future Vintage Exclusive.

mp3 I 320kbps I 48 minutes I 110mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Simon said...

OMG ! Just don't know what to say to show you how thankful I am...

I was lucky enough to find Part II on a second-hand market a couple of years ago, but never reached this one...

You blog is brilliant! Thank you for sharing all your treasures with us.

Simon, Milan (but actually French!)