Wednesday 2 February 2011

Outside - The Rough And The Smooth (1995 Dorado)

Here comes the second Outside album. This time Matt Cooper cooperated with Lee Hamblin, who was responsible for success of Jhelisa's debut album an year ago and the result is way beyond the boundaries of acid jazz. The Rough And The Smooth is a giant of a record with great sound and mile-long list of guest musicians and vocalists. I have also included the single The Plan with a couple of nice remixes.

mp3 I 320kbps I 69 minutes I 159mb I link in comments



mp3 I 320kbps I 17 minutes I 40mb I link in comments

5 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T-Bird said...

actually, matt was all over jhelisa's "galactica rush" as well as lee hamblin. someone who seems (imo) to play a bigger role on this album than lee is andreas allen (engineering on every track.) andreas also went on to work with matt on all the remaining outside albums (co-writing) and the latin project as well (featuring matt, andy, and willie mcneil & jez colin of the solsonics.) this is one of my favorite albums by the group, yet ironically one of the last i bought...
small btw, andreas allen works for native instruments now.

cranston said...

theo parrish used to play this one, nice

cranston said...

theo parrish used to play plan - kton, nice one...

uppinsmoke said...

that's some interesting info right there, T-bird, thanks for the heads up :)

And of course, a big thanks for 90something for sharing, this blog helped me find tons of great music :)